Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2013

examenes

sooooo I recently had 2 exams. today was biology, and a couple days ago I had math. so for math we got like 8 problems (we're doing radicals and logorithms), and we had 2 pieces of paper. one with all the problems and an answer sheet. the answer sheet was like a folder type thing (seriously i'm forgetting English, but it was two sheets that are connected, you know?) lol anyway, the teacher was trying to explain to me in English and she was like 'this one, eraser' for the problem sheet, and 'this one, neat' for the answer sheet. so we did all the problem, then put the problem sheet inside the answer sheet and handed it in. so yeah, it was easy though. I like math. so then yesterday we got our results. I got an 8. out of 10. which I would say is pretty good. BUT! I would've gotten a 9.5 but I missed a problem! I seriously just didn't do it, like I didn't see it. so that kinda sucked knowing I could've done better if I weren't stupid. ha, but that's okay, because some people got like 2.5 so I felt smart anyway. but it was odd, I was talking to my friend Morata about the grades and stuff and he was saying 5 and 6 were normal. and I don't know exactly what the passing grade is, but just knowing that a 50 or 60 percent is normal is so odd. in America its all if you don't get and A or a B then you suck. which in my mind doesn't really make sense. I mean, they're testing us on these things that most of us will never use again, and if we only know half of it? we fail. if it's out of 10 questions and we don't know 3? that's a C.  so yeah anyway back to Spain. today I took the bio test. my teacher told me I could bring a dictionary if I wanted, but seeing as I don't have one... but I didn't really need it anyway. there were 36 multiple choice questions, and one where we had to draw some meiosis stuff. so overall it went pretty well, I would say. i'm thinking maybe an 8 or something. but that'd be good. aaaand tomorrow I have a French exam, and Monday a chem exam. so those should be fun as well.

but anyway, school is good. and also today I met an English teacher who is from New York! it was cool talking to him because I had no idea that he was there. so yeah, that was cool. anyway, I haven't really done  many exciting things lately. but coming up on sunday I'm running a 10k. yeahhhh i'm not actually running the whole thing, lol. but it'll be fun because i'll be with other exchangers. and also next week we're having a surprise party for my sister ana, so that should also be fun.

so yeah. Spain.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment