so today marks that very-special-not-actually-that-important-101st-day.
I haven't done anything toooo exciting lately, but im having a great time. i'm getting closer to my friends and that in itself is just super relieving. my best friend here is laura, who I met the orientation day at school. shes 2 grades higher but we walk to and from school together. she's honestly my favorite person here. we always speak in English (she's Spanish but a fantastic English speaker), and with her i just laugh and we make jokes but we also talk about serious stuff and life and I cant believe ive only known her for 3 months. im helping her with her college applications and Thursday and Monday we're going to play soccer together with some of her friends. I love her bunches.
I guess another update would be that im hopefully joining an orchestra soon. my neighbor plays professionally in an orchestra, and we went and asked him and he gave me the bassists number so hopefully I can get lessons or something. so that makes me super excited.
also, I just learned how to make the tortilla espanola, so when I get back to the states I can show off.
so that's that. I would have more pictures and such, but I have most on my phone and its a pain to try and transfer everything.
happy 101 days to meee
M
No comments:
Post a Comment